What We Offer
We work fast, but we take great pride in building superior vinyl gorgeous
sunrooms and patio rooms that provide a clear view of the
outdoors. Beautiful craftsmanship, exceptional engineering, expert
technology, and a solid warranty are a part of each product. Our
unique engineering and Super Spacer® glass system also provide
protection against extreme weather conditions.
There are a multitude of reasons to add a sunroom or patio room to
your home. Regardless of the reason, the addition should be a
long-lasting, custom designed structure. Our patio rooms are
designed by you to maximize use of the room, and to match the
style of your home, so after a consultation, we’ll provide you with
a layout, design, and floor plan to approve before we begin. So
whether you want a little more sunshine to come in, a few more
bugs to stay out, or a lot more room to entertain,
a Vinyl Designpatio room is a savvy solution.
• Vinyl kneewalls
• Glass kneewalls (optional)
• Vinyl transoms
• Glass transoms (optional)
• Double strength 1/8” glass
• Double sliders
• Sliding patio door or full view swing door
• No visible internal or external fasteners
• Wall system reinforced with 1/8” thick
Superior Energy Efficiency & Superior Comfort
Our vinyl gorgeous sunrooms are 15 degrees cooler in summer and 15 degrees warmer in the winter than the ordinary aluminum sunrooms on the market. The efficiency doesn’t stop there either, we’ve added great features like insulated support beams, our own energy-efficient MountainView windows and doors, and much more. This is truly a sunroom built with the latest in energy efficient products for maximum comfort year-round.
No Corners Cut
We put only the highest quality materials available into our products.
:: Wall System
- Aluminum-alloy hidden supports to reinforce the main frame.
- Hurricane wind rated performance and certification.
- Exceeds all building codes.
- Beams are used for large expanses, headers, load bearing walls, and trusses.
- Impervious to moisture (won’t expand, contract, warp, bind or twist)
- No vertical fill panels
- No visible internal or external fastners
:: Windows and Door Systems
- Specially designed roller systems for easy opening and closing
- Dual sliding sashes
- Full screens with fiberglass mesh are standard
- Available in white, almond
- Full-size, swinging primary entry door or sliding patio door
- Double strength 1/8” glass
- French doors (optional)
- Double hung and casement windows optional
:: Roof Systems
- Superior Interlocking design with integrated gutter.
- Interior and exterior skins made of embossed aluminum that is laminated
- o EPS with a scratch resistant finish for maintenance-free, long-term beauty
- EPS is treated with insect retardant
- Optional shingled roof available
- 2’ x 4’ operable or fixed skylights available
Connect With us on Facebook!