UltraView Patio Doors
Designed to Work Like a Charm
The Ultraview Patio Door is the quietest, most thermally efficient doors available on the market today.
Smooth and Quiet
Shhhh….Enjoy the sound of silence! Multi-chamber profiles and multiple weather stripping help eliminate most outside noise.
These doors slide open smoothly and quietly thanks to:
• Patented dual-tandem nylon wheels
• A raised rail to protect the wheels from dirt and debris
• Perfectly straight and carefully adjusted parts to minimize friction and make for smoother operation
• Welded Sash Panels & Mechanical Frame
• Design Pressure Level 50 Patio Door
• Active Panel Glides on Monorail Track
• Patented Water Weep System
• Heavy Duty Tandem Trucks
• Field Reversible Panels
• Triple Weather Stripped Vertical Rails
• Steel Reinforced Vertical Rails with Interlocks
• Extruded Screen on Spring-Loaded Suspension
• Deluxe Screen
• Kick Lock
• Brass Hardware
• Specialty Hardware
• Keyed Alike
Our multichamber design reduces thermal exchange and, with more enclosed air space than other brands, increases insulation values without the addition of costly, less recyclable insulating material.
Standard Finished Sizes
• 5′ = 58-7/8″ x 79.5″
• 6′ = 70-1/8″ x 79.5″
• 8′ = 95.5″ x 79.5″
• 9′ OXO = 106-1/4″ x 79.5″
• 12′ OXXO = 139.5″ x 79.5″
• Custom 2-panel and picture window sidelites also available
Fixed and mobile panel rails meet and interlock perfectly, making removal from outside almost impossible. Lower sill design provides safer entry and exit.
Cream White and Beige
Optional wood grain interior finish: light oak, dark oak, cherry
Design and room for panel adjustment means that uneven surfaces are never a problem – it’s a snap to plumb and square!
Engineered to perform at PG55 Levels at all sizes up to 70-7/8” X 81-7/8”, this UltraView Patio door provides reliability that will stand the test of time, and is particularly watertight.
How do we measure carefree operation? How about more than 1 million doors in the marketplace – and one of the lowest service rates in the industry!
Choice of handles
All locking mechanisms are encased in galvanized steel reinforcement Round-shaped metal handles are offered with interior/exterior grip.
Colors: Wood; Black; White; Black Nickel; Brass; Brushed Chrome